Here is round two of the weekly cooking. The dishes include
- DAAL: (Mixture of red and yellow lentils cooked to a think soupy texture. Amazing with rice or bread)
- CHICKEN KORMA: (Chicken in a warm spicy curry made of onions, tomato, ginger, garlic and yogurt)
- CHICKEN KARAHI: ( Chicken in a wok with lots of garlic and ginger and warm red tomatoes)
- CHICKEN PULAO: (Basmati Rice and Chicken Pilaf. )
- BIHARI KEBAB ROLL : (Shredded spicy BBQ chicken with tangy cilantro sauce, lots of onions all rolled in a flatbread)
Hopefully this will give you some menu ideas. I usually do weekly cooking which saves time and hassle of everyday cooking and gives you more times to spend with your family or do other important stuff during the week. If you need recipes for any dish please comment and I will get back to you.
Happy cooking and more importantly happy eating:)